Are you looking for a genius way to spice up the next wedding, corporate event, or birthday party? The Chocolate Fountain will bring life and elegance to your event.
About Chocolate Fountain Hire
They have been in business for over ten years. They have created a niche for themselves in the hospitality industry. Chocolate Fountain Hire offers unique services. They offer different setups for their clients besides the traditional tiered foundation. Also, chocolate lovers can enjoy the tantalizing flavours of dark and white chocolate. You do not have to make a choice; you can have the best of both worlds. Incorporate the double chocolate fountain and ice sculpture at your function. Blow the mind of your guests at an affordable cost.
Chocolate Fountains are the in-thing. They are common features in weddings and parties. Here is what you need to know about chocolate fountains:
· The chocolate fountain serves chocolate fondue.
· It comes in various sizes ranging from mini to extra-large ones.
· The size depends on the number of guests. It has multiple tiers that are placed over a heated basin at the bottom.
· The chocolate slowly melts into the basin. The melted chocolate is pulled through the augur, and it flows over the tiers.
· As the chocolate flows over the tiers, guests can select their favourite condiment in the fountain using a skewer. Select your favourite dip and coat them with delicious and heavenly chocolate.
Parts of the fountain chocolate
The chocolate fountain has two parts namely the motor and heater. The motor acts as the base. The heater transfers the heat from the base and maintains the liquid in chocolate form. The motor drives the screw which attaches to the fountain’s upper part.
The screw lies vertically in the tight cylinder. It has several holes at the bottom that lifts the chocolate to the top of the cylinder where it flows out. It makes it easy to recycle the chocolate too.
Chocolate fountain benefits
· They are the new form of entertainment. It creates a focal point where guests can interact as they treat themselves to chocolate.
· They are a great dessert idea for weddings and parties. Some people prefer luxurious fondue chocolate over wedding cakes. Unlike wedding cakes, one can have as much chocolate as one wants.
When booking a chocolate fountain, consider the following:
Make an early booking as early as 12 months in advance. While making a booking, present all the details so that you can get an accurate quote.
· Number of guests
· Event of date
· Event duration
Most people book the fountain for the evening and lasts about 3 hours. However, the service providers can offer customized services to suit their clients’ needs.
The Dos and Don’ts
· Use quality chocolate: the low-quality supermarket chocolate will not work unless you put oil. High-quality fondue chocolate needs no oil.
· Have a variety of drips such as pineapples, strawberries, or any other fruits that go well with chocolate
· Have enough skewers for use